SpaceCasino ("we", "us") is owned and operated by STech Technology UK Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 10897880 whose registered address is at South Quay Building, 77 Marsh Wall, London, England, E14 9SH. We own and operate SpaceCasino an online sportsbook and casino.
'Personal Data' is data that may identify you or could be used to do so alongside data, and we will collect such data in order to provide our services to you. This may include without limitation your name and address, gender, date of birth, current residential address, telephone number, email address and IP address. Additional information such as bank account details or online e-wallet account information may also be held.
We adhere to the data protection standards of the European Union's General Data Protection Regulations and take data protection seriously.
SpaceCasino is the data controller for your use of SpaceCasino.
SpaceCasino collects certain mandatory elements of your personal data in order to provide you with the services of SpaceCasino, an online sportsbook. Without collecting your personal data, we would be unable to offer you our services or your use of our services would be severely restricted.
SpaceCasino will use your Personal Data to:
- register you with an account and assess your eligibility to use our services
- carry out appropriate fraud checks
- administer and maintain your account
- understand the profile of our customers
- let you know about other services that we offer that may become available to you
- provide you with promotional materials
- process payments to and from you.
If you do not wish to receive marketing, promotional or sales material from SpaceCasino, you may contact us to opt-out from this type of communication. You will always be able to opt-out from promotional communications whilst remaining able to enjoy full use of our sportsbook. You are not able to opt out of some of the other ways in which we use your personal data where this use is essential, such as protecting against fraud, money laundering and other illegal activity.
SpaceCasino may also pass on your Personal Data to trusted third parties in order to assist us with the purposes listed above. Such disclosures to trusted third parties allows us to provide you with the best user experience on our site and shall not be used for the purposes of marketing other goods or services to you. For instance, we work with Iovation, Inc to collate information and then use it in the efforts to keep crime out of gambling on SpaceCasino and across our industry. Third parties shall own and control the information that we provide to them and shall therefore be “data controllers” as defined in data protection law. Although we cannot accept responsibility for the actions of third parties, our trusted third parties have strict policies regarding the safeguarding and use of personal information.
Please note that in passing on your Personal Data to aforementioned trusted third parties, it may require the transfer of your Personal Data out of the UK and/or European Economic Area (EEA); in such instances we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to that personal data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards in implemented:
- SpaceCasino may transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an “adequate” level of protection for personal data by the European Commission. For further details, see https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/adequacy-protection-personal-data-non-eu-countries_en; or
- SpaceCasino may use specific standardised contractual clauses contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe. For further details, see https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transfer-personal-data-third-countries_en
Further information on these safeguards and related matters is available from the following website of the UK’s Information Commissioners Office - https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/international-transfers/
You retain important rights to the data provided to us. Your personal data shall be provided to us by yourself, and we shall never pass on this data to another customer or any other third party without your express permission.
As a customer SpaceCasino you are entitled to:
- Request access to all data held by us about you - we will provide you with a copy of all data we hold about you no later than one month after your request;
- Right to require a correction to the data that we hold about you - please contact us so that we can correct any mistake in the data we hold about you as a result of change in your details or error;
- Require that we erase any personal data held about you - we will only be able to delete your personal data where we no longer need to retain it to achieve the purpose for which it was originally collected, and where we are no longer under a legal or regulatory obligation to retain the data for our records, which shall always be no less than 5 years from when the data was first collected;
- Withdraw consent for data processing - if you exercise this right against SpaceCasino, we will no longer process your personal data, but this will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before you withdrew consent. You may no longer be able to use SpaceCasino or your usage of SpaceCasino may be severely restricted. You may withdraw consent for data processing for marketing purposes only;
- Data portability on request, we shall send you a copy of any personal data held by us in a machine-readable format so that we or you may easily transfer this data to another data controller.
SpaceCasino reserves the right to retain and pass on any information to the police and any public, regulatory, sporting or other relevant authority as may be required in order to carry out any investigation and prosecution into any criminal matters or other type of incident being investigated by a relevant authority, and to deny you your data protection rights where there are other overriding objectives.
Please contact Customer Services if you wish to exercise any of your data protection rights or have any questions about your data protection rights.
Please contact Customer Services if you have any concerns or complaints pertaining to your personal data. Alternatively our DPO can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also contact with the Information Commissioners Office by telephone on 0303 123 1113 or through their website at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.
Your Personal Data is held on servers chosen and designed to be secure and resilient. In the unlikely event of a breach of your personal data, the incident would be handled in accordance with our data breach policy.
Please note that email communications with us are not encrypted or otherwise secured against outside interference, so discretion should be used when providing personal details via email.