At SpaceCasino we want to ensure that our players always enjoy their experience when they visit us and that they play in a safe and friendly environment. For that reason, we ask you to play responsibly. However, SpaceCasino acknowledges that gambling can possibly create problems. These problems can range from over-spending to gambling addiction.
In order to prevent this, we advise that you please bear the following in mind:
- Keep track of the amount of money you spend and only gamble what you can afford to lose. Do not chase your losses.
- Keep track of the amount of time you spend gambling.
- Establish limits for depositing that you can afford before commencing gambling.
- Try to consider how long you wish any gambling session to last before commencing and be sure to keep an eye on the clock.
- Try not to let gambling interfere with your daily responsibilities.
- Gambling is not advised if you are in recovery for any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- Do not turn to gambling as an alternative source of income or as a way to recoup debt.
- Take a self-assessment test, you find one further down on this page
SpaceCasino is committed to creating a responsible gambling environment for the benefit of both players and staff alike. Please see below the different ways we offer you to control your gambling.
- Have you ever lost interest in your family, friends or pastimes due to gambling or have you ever argued with friends or family about how much you gamble?
- Is your gambling a cause of stress and worry, which affect any aspect of your life?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods or do you gamble for longer than you thought you would?
- Have you ever felt that gambling is no longer fun?
Gambling is supposed to be fun and a form of entertainment. However, if you have answered "yes" to any of these questions above we recommend you try the GamCare Self-assessment Test
To speak with someone who can give you advice and support in relation to these potential difficulties, please contact one of the organisations listed below:
If you want to take the hassle out of monitoring your spending, you can always set a daily, weekly or monthly limit to help protect yourself. The system will then prevent you from depositing/ losing /wagering more than that amount within the given time frame/s.
You can set or change a limit by logging in, navigating to My Account, and following the information from there.
Please note that when a limit has been set it will take place with immediate effect, similarly if you decrease this limit, it will also take place with immediate effect. However, an increase or removal of your deposit limit will only come into effect after 24 hours have passed from the time you have increased your limit and you have confirmed the change.
We understand that your personal circumstances may change and that you may want to take a break from gambling for a while, perhaps to save for a holiday, or maybe when you are travelling.
With our Short Break option you can Take a Break from one to seven days. During this time you will not be able to access your account.
Medium Break With our Medium Break option you can Take a Break from seven to thirty days. During this time you will not be able to access your account.
Long Break With our Long Break option you can Take a Break from one month to six weeks.
You can set a Short, Medium or Long Break by navigating to "take a break" in our Responsible Gambling section or by contacting Customer Experience Team.
If you feel you are developing a gambling problem, please consider a period of self-exclusion from gambling on our site. This period can be from six months to five years.
When you select a period of self-exclusion, please consider this carefully, as there is no "cooling off period". It cannot be undone until the period of time you have selected for self-exclusion has passed.
The self-exclusion period we offer is for a minimum of six months and a maximum of five years.
If you choose to gamble again once the self-exclusion period has ended, you will be given a 24 hr cooling off period before your account is reopened. When a self-exclusion request is implemented; your account will be closed immediately.
Within two business days of your request to self-exclusion, you will be flagged on all our databases to ensure that no marketing material will be sent to you.
Marketing material will not be sent to you if you have Self Exclusion or have not made a positive step to gamble again once the self-exclusion period has ended.
You can set your self-exclusion period by navigating to "self-exclusion" in then Responsible Gambling section of your "My Account" section or by contacting Customer Experience Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
SpaceCasino does not allow anyone under the age of 18 to gamble on our site. We take our responsibility in this matter very seriously.
- Please note that it is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to gamble.
- On the discovery of a person under the age of eighteen (18) that has opened an account, that account will be closed immediately with all winnings confiscated, deposits returned and in some cases, the offence will be reported to the police.
- Age checks will be carried out on credit card depositing customers to ensure that they are over eighteen (18) years of age.
We advise and encourage our customers to prevent minors from accessing gambling websites. We recommend that customers install filter software to assist in this, such as that offered by Net Nanny or one of the other providers listed below. This software will allow customers to restrict internet access for children and young people.